Yorktown Water Association offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Online Bill Payment
To pay your bill online, click the red "Pay Your Bill Now" button and follow the prompts. Have your account number handy. Feel free to call us with any questions!
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form (if available) located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Important Notice - Disconnected Water Service:
- Past Due Notices are not mailed.
- Our Service Personnel cannot accept any payments nor will they make contact prior to disconnection.
- If you are disconnected, you will be subject to a $40 service charge that MUST be paid along with your past due balance in order to reconnect your service.
- When paying on-line or by phone after being disconnected, your utilities WILL NOT be re-connected unless you contact our office (during normal business hours) to inform us of the payment. Call 870-628-4000.
- Service may not be restored until the next business day if payment is made after 4:00PM on the disconnect date.
- Service WILL NOT be restored until the next business day if payment is made after business hours.
- Yorktown Water Association will not be liable if you fail to notify us of a payment.
Yorktown Water Association
P.O. Box 277
Star City, AR 71667